Wednesday, September 29, 2010

My favorite channels

I like to show dialogue channels because I like to converisation between a lot of people . Also I like to show news channels because I like to know new news.For example, CNN ,FOX and USA. .In addition ; I like to show history channels because I like to increase my information about all the world.For example, USA and history channel.
 




19 comments:

  1. nice man you like to get many knowledge ..
    that's sweet >>> keep going man
    and I should ask you all time about the news :)
    looool

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, mohammed, if you watch only news channels and history channels, your knowledge should increase very much. good writing and pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so you always keep in touch with information, thats great, good job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you must know most of the world news, but I am sorry I do not care the world news. So I can not talk about the lateset news with you. But I will start to focous on the world news.Thanks your job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice show, i like talk with different country people. I am interest about other culture. Like your country. good job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you mr.thoms for your interest for me .
    i hope you visit me in my country .
    you will become dear guest for me then i will be happy.
    easy man

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good joob and good show..
    I like history too..

    ReplyDelete
  8. be careful next time, moh. i wanted you to put the name of a tv show. you only gave me tv channels. there is a difference!

    ReplyDelete
  9. good.you like news it good.i think you can know everything in the owrld or in your country exacly.

    ninew :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good after noon my dear friend ur TV show is very interrested Ilike it .

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice man,,
    I need any think of news I'll come to you, and good listening .

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sory moh i didn't like your favorite channels it's boring.

    ReplyDelete
  13. you are smart man you would know every thing in the world good job
    best regards

    ReplyDelete
  14. yes

    I like news ..

    I like know what happen around the world

    ReplyDelete
  15. you're ownsome!!! I think you're so smart!!! because if I watching american converisation,I cant understand the meaning.lol But I want to try to listening. thank u Mohammad.

    ReplyDelete
  16. i thing good show TV but not all time watch news

    thank you man

    ReplyDelete
  17. Good job my friend. Those are very good channels. The most interesting channel is "History Channel". I like it, too. Sometimes when I am changing channels in my tv, I stop in "History Channels" to watch what they are transmiting. All its programs are very interesting. Congratulations! You like to learn enough.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Well, I have somethings in common
    with you, I love to watched Fox news,and also i liked the History channel, great choices.

    ReplyDelete
  19. thank you so much..
    good shows and good i diea.

    ReplyDelete